A breathtaking slice of Heaven carved out of the Canadian wilderness! Only 35 minutes north of Sault Ste Marie. This 9 year old, waterfront, hand crafted camp was built by a professional contractor with fine detail in finishing and is a must see!
- main building is 450 sq ft.
- Lot is approx 100ft by 250ft
- taxes were $700 last year
- 1 bedroom with a roughed in bathroom with a sink and portable toilet.
- bunkie with built in bunk beds, sleeps 2
- outhouse with a cobblestone walkway.
- sleep 5 people comfortably (with a twin bed in the screened in porch).
- stone and sandstone shelf shore
- cedars, birch, spruce and pine
- property faces due west for stunning sunsets all year long.
- private "S" curved driveway
- thoughtfully planned out lot where most trees were left standing to protect against the wind
- incredible views of the water
- oak cabinetry, pine and oak flooring throughout
- pine wainscoting, ceiling and trim
- running on solar power, the camp is completely wired (120V) and set up for a generator
- hydro lines are only 150 feet from the main building.
- camp and bunkie are insulated
- large wood stove included
- sliding patio door which leads from the living room to a deck overlooking the property
- hand made stone outdoor fireplace features a generous wrap around deck
- screened in porch with an additional dining area.
- covered porch shelters the entrance
- new siding installed on the camp in 2017 and on the bunkie in 2018.
- trails for four wheeling, hiking and snow shoeing.
The property is on Four Seasons Drive just 8 kms past Sand Bay.
The road is paved, plowed and maintained year round for anytime accessibility and enjoyment. Please call or text show contact info
or show contact info
for more details, photos and to book a private showing!!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers